Bon Maxie Mini Side Kick Leather Bag (Milk Tea/Gunmetal)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Grab and go with your Mini Sidekick in Milk Tea & Gunmetal - a clutch, wristlet pouch, shoulder bag AND wallet, with 2 straps.
- Full-grain pebble leather with Bon Maxie plaque
- Gusseted to actually fit more than a standard 2D pouch - can even fit sunglasses in a slimline case or placed on top
- Comes with chain shoulder strap AND comfortable wrist strap
- Fits Bon Maxie's Mighty Mini Wallet or use Mini Sidekick as a wallet itself!
- 3 slots for 6+ card capacity
- back zipped pocket doubles up as a coin pouch
- AND back hidden pocket that doubles up as notes section!
- Internal key clip for safe KEY-ping
- Thick, lighter-coloured silk lining so you can actually see in your bag + unpatterned so no confusing your eyes
- Oversized, easy-grip, Bon-Maxie-fox-head-logo-shaped zip tab
Height 13.5cm, Length 19cm, Width 5cm
Chain strap 120cm with 40cm leather section
Wrist strap 15cm
Genuine Leather, Gunmetal Hardware
Our clothes are constructed differently by various designers however we endeavour to show the actual fit of items. We will make a special note under each product description if the item is non-standard sizing and provide measurements for that particular item (usually a Size 8 or Small). Typically there is a difference of 1-2cm between sizes. Actual colours of the clothes are best depicted, unless there are multiple colours of one item.
Note: The size chart is based on an AVERAGE only, this is not the definite sizing of a garment and we encourage you to refer to the actual product description for measurements.
Please feel free to contact us via email if you would like further assistance with sizing.
General Sizing Guide
|AUS & UK Size||6||8||10||12||14|
|US Size||0 – 2||4||6||8||10|
Delivery Within Australia
At this time, LUNAMAY is only able to ship to destinations within Australia.
FREE Express Shipping for all orders over AUD$100.00 (via express e-parcel with Australia Post). Please note: During COVID19, Australia Post is experiencing shipping delays so it may take a few extra days for delivery.
Orders under $100.00 are charged a flat rate of $10.00 for Express Shipping. Delivery can be made to a street or PO Box address.
If you are not at home, Australia Post will leave a calling card advising you to collect your parcel from your local post office. To avoid a failed delivery attempt please use an address where someone can sign for your package during business hours, ie. a business address.
When We Despatch
We endeavour to despatch the next business day. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order has been despatched. We are not responsible for parcels that are lost in transit due to the fault of Australia Post or other delivery carrier — we will endeavour to trace your parcel on your behalf and lodge an investigation if required.