Bon Maxie Mighty Mini Leather Wallet (Cobalt)
incl GST. FREE Shipping on orders over $100.
Spend over $100, Receive Free Express Postage!
Sick of swapping your wallet from big to small to suit various bags? Declutter and downsize with the fully-functional, palm-sized Bon Maxie Mighty Leather Wallet that revolutionises how you carry your cash and cards.
- Fits comfortably in bags, pouches, clutches, pockets, internal zip pockets, hand—the MMW combines your coin purse + card holder with extra space!
- Full-grain, sustainably-sourced leather
- 6+ RFID-protected card slots
- *NEW internal card keeper for less-utilised cards
- *NEW wrap-around zip section for easier internal access
- *NEW internal notes section using card keeper as divider
- *NEW larger expandable coin section with *magnetised clip closure
- Removable wrist strap for hands-free coffee runs
- Fits perfectly into our Sidekick Crossbody Bag internal pocket and our Mini Sidekick Convertible Bags
Packaged in a Bon Maxie gift box.
Height 9cm, Length 3cm, 12mm width, handstrap 15cm
Genuine Pebble Leather
Our clothes are constructed differently by various designers however we endeavour to show the actual fit of items. We will make a special note under each product description if the item is non-standard sizing and provide measurements for that particular item (usually a Size 8 or Small). Typically there is a difference of 1-2cm between sizes. Actual colours of the clothes are best depicted, unless there are multiple colours of one item.
Note: The size chart is based on an AVERAGE only, this is not the definite sizing of a garment and we encourage you to refer to the actual product description for measurements.
Please feel free to contact us via email if you would like further assistance with sizing.
General Sizing Guide
|AUS & UK Size||6||8||10||12||14|
|US Size||0 – 2||4||6||8||10|
Delivery Within Australia
At this time, LUNAMAY is only able to ship to destinations within Australia.
FREE Express Shipping for all orders over AUD$100.00 (via express e-parcel with Australia Post). Please note: During COVID19, Australia Post is experiencing shipping delays so it may take a few extra days for delivery.
Orders under $100.00 are charged a flat rate of $10.00 for Express Shipping. Delivery can be made to a street or PO Box address.
If you are not at home, Australia Post will leave a calling card advising you to collect your parcel from your local post office. To avoid a failed delivery attempt please use an address where someone can sign for your package during business hours, ie. a business address.
When We Despatch
We endeavour to despatch the next business day. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order has been despatched. We are not responsible for parcels that are lost in transit due to the fault of Australia Post or other delivery carrier — we will endeavour to trace your parcel on your behalf and lodge an investigation if required.